Searching for the best status for dad? or maybe a good fathers day status, message or quotes that you can upload on Whatsapp & FB? Then don’t worry because we’ve been able to come up with a number of good fathers day and grandfathers day sayings, quotes, captions and status.
Fathers are the most important part of our lives. It’s therefore important that we celebrate them at least occasionally. That’s the reason we have compiled just the best quotes, captions, status, and messages that you need to make Dad’s day extra special this year.
It’s barely less than one month (June 2020) before we will be required to profess our undying love to our daddies. So, why not make this Fathers day celebration a remarkable one for your number one hero; daddy. We’ve provided the very best Father’s Day quotes and other good sayings about fatherhood!
Also, remember that it must not be only on father’s day before you can celebrate your dad. Thus, this daddy status and quotes still remains accessible and valid even after father’s day. You can still celebrate your dad anytime and day outside father’s day; Don’t forget daddy didn’t just love you and buy you things only on children’s day.
You don’t have to spend a huge amount of money before you can make your dad feel loved. You can take advantage of the free social sharing platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp or even Tiktok. Simply go through our list and pick any quote, saying or caption that properly represents your thought towards your dad and share it on any of the social sharing platforms listed above.
Do you want to know what you can find in our list? WhatsApp Status for Dad, Funny Status About Dad, Dad Quotes From Daughter, Good caption for dad’s pictures, and best dad sayings. So, without further ados, below are nice quotes you can use to show your dad how special he is to you.
Status For Dad In English.
- There Is a difference! While Father is GENERIC & GIVEN, Dad is SPECIFIC & EARNED! I Love You Dad…
- Dad. The one who mortgages his own dreams to fulfil yours. !!
- If all the fathers in the world were like you, the future of all the children would be easily predictable – perfect.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
- Father is the first HERO of his Son And First LOVE of his Daughter…
- I just know that when my father didn’t have my hand, he’s got my back.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. By Sigmund Freud.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and the reason I call you dad is because you are so special to me.
- FAMILY is the world strongest word because the letters of F-A-M-I-L-Y means Father And Mother I Love You!!!
- I only hope when I have my own family that every day I see a little more of my father in me. By Keith Urban.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- My dad’s heart is my personal 7-Eleven. Open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Heroes are never there and will never be. But I always have a guy who is no less than a hero, I call him dad.
- Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug. By Agatha Stephanie Lin.
- An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. By C.S. Lewis, Phantastes.
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. By Johann Friedrich Von Schiller.
- Dad is my helper who is there for me 24/7 and help me out with everything.
- I may be daddy’s LITTLE Angel, but I am also his BIGGEST fan.
- For me, FATHER is the abbreviation for Forgiving Affectionate Tolerant Humble Energetic and Respected.
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. By Gloria Naylor.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family. By Reed Markham.
- He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime. By George Saunders.
Funny Whatsapp Status About Dad.
- I didn’t believe in heroes until I met my dad.
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
- Fathers are the only people you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Any little girl that giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mum knows that her daddy will get her some later.
- I talk and talk and talk, But I haven’t been able to teach people in 30 years what my father taught by example in one week.
- How do you know the coolest daddies in town? – They always say “yes” when Mom says “No”.
- Happy Father’s Day to all the real dads who actually took full responsibilities in raising their kids.
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. By Ruth E. Renkel.
Dad Quotes From Daughter.
- The only man a girl can trust is her daddy.
- A father is a daughter’s first love, My dad is in heaven, but loved and missed greatly. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY DAD.
- I want to be the most amazing daughter in the world because the most amazing father in the world deserves nothing less than that.
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. – John Sinor.
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. – Ben Sirach.
- He held my hands for a while, but has held my heart forever. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
- Behind every great daughter is an amazing dad.
- Nothing is dearer than a daughter to a father growing old.
- A man can have many children, but a child can only have one father.
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.
- Fathers are guardian angles, without fathers the world seems to be nothing. I love you papa I miss you very much.
- Superheros are not only found in comic books and movies. There is a superhero in my life And I call him Dad.
- Dad, Thanks for your guidance, your strength and for always watching my back. Happy Father’s Day.
- A father always has a solution to every problem of his daughter. He is her strength. Pride and love.
- Little girls always soften their daddy’s hearts.
- I love my father just as the stars — he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. By Gregory E. Lang.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. By Hugh Jackman.
- Guns don’t kill people as much as dads with pretty daughters do.
Good Caption For Dad’s Pictures.
- No love is greater than that of a father for His son.
- Good fathers make good sons.
- I’m as lucky as I can because the world’s best dad belongs to me.
- A father is that one friend in whom we can completely rely on.
- Those people who don’t believe in Heroes has never met my DAD.
- Baby, I paint the sky blue & My greatest creation was you.
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- During the bad situations, the times of need, the lack of motivation and inspiration, there’s always one person who is constantly by my side – My dad.
- Whether you fail or fall, whether you cry or sob, all you can look forward to is that your dad always trusts and believes in you. He picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
- The greatest gift God has given to me is my Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day to my Dad. Missing your presence, your strength, and your wisdom…
- Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word ‘hero. – Ryan Reynolds.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. By Billy Graham.
- One father is a lot more than a hundred schoolmasters.
- He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom. By Umberto Eco.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it. By Clarence Budington Kelland.
- Thanks, dad, because of you I’m blessed, because of you I’ve become stronger, because of you I can follow my dreams and because of you, I can believe in me!
Special Sayings For Dad.
- “Lately all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.” By Dan Zevin.
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son. – Russian Proverb
- Any girl can find her prince, but her dad is always the king.
- Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
- I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true that my mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. – Liza Minnelli.
- My Dad? He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect me like a bodyguard.
- Even hundred Schoolmasters can’t teach, what a Father can.
- Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to. – Wayne Rooney.
- Daddy… your hugs are the shelter that protects me from all the storms life could possibly push me into.
- Lookin’ back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I’m at least half the dad that he didn’t have to be. Brad Paisley.
- My Dad’s favourite sayings:*. Because I said so.
*. It builds character.
*. Go ask your mother.
*. When I was your age…
*. Were you raised in a barn?
*. Don’t make me stop this car!
*. Money doesn’t grow on trees.
*. You’re grounded till you’re thirty.
*. You don’t know what hard work is.
*. A little bit of dirt never hurt anyone.
Father’s Day Messages For Your Dad.
- DAD, Thank You for the job well done! You’ve made it by dealing with the toughest customers and clients called TEENAGE SON and TEENAGE DAUGHTER.
- I’m as lucky as I can because the world’s best dad belongs to me.
- Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.
- If I had the chance to choose my dad, you would still be my first choice. Love you papa!
- Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. By Dawn French.
- To her, the name of father was another name for love. By Fanny Fern, Fresh Leaves.
- Nothing makes me feel stronger than knowing that I have a dad who’s got my back. I love you.
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. By Alexander the Great.
- A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. Quote By Ama H. Vanniarachchy.
Status For Dad Summary.
We know not everyone maintains a good relationship with their father, but even though your relationship with your dad is complicated, we urge you not to feel compelled to make your status or messages to your dad more effusive than you feel. Better still, you can concentrate on what’s more positive and true between you and your dad. At least that should help make your status or message to your dad warm.
If you enjoyed our collection of the best status for dad, then don’t hesitate to share this page with your friends and other family members who also want to profess their love to their father.