Move On Quotes After Break Up: Breaking up is not easy, but sometimes you just have to let go. Should in case you find yourself in any situation that involves letting go, then these quotes below will help you keep moving on…
Quotes To Help You Move On After A Break-Up.
If you have been finding it difficult to move on after you break up from your relationship or whatever, then below are some motivational quotes to help you move on.
1. Moving On Quotes I Am Learning To Love The Sound Of My Feet Walking Away From Things Not Meant For Me.
2. Don’t Dwell On What Went Wrong. It’s Always Better To Focus On What To Do Next.
3. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Quote By Steve Maraboli.
4. There Are Things That We Never Want To Let Go Of, People We Don’t Want To Ever Leave Behind. But Bear In Mind That Letting Go Isn’t The End Of The World, It’s Only The Beginning Of A New Life.
5. No One Is Worth Stressing Over, Move On. Leave People Behind. Go Find Yourself. The World Is All Yours. Life Goes On.
6. Feeling Sorry For Ourselves Is The Most Useless Waste Of Energy On The Planet. It Does Absolutely No Good. We Can’t Let Our Circumstances Or What Others Do Or Don’t Do Control Us. You Can Decide To Be Happy Regardless. Quote By Joyce Meyer.
7. Yesterday Is Not Ours To Recover, But Tomorrow Is Ours To Win Or Lose.
8. One Of The Happiest Moments In Life Is When You Find The Courage To Let Go Of What You Can’t Change.
9. It’s Better To Endure The Pains Of Walking Away… Than The Agony Of Feeling Stuck Because You Stayed Behind!
10. Moving On Doesn’t Mean You Forget About Things. It Only Means You Have To Accept What Happened And Continue Living.
[Lyrics] ABBA-Knowing Me, Knowing You. Credit To YouTube – Ale Q
11. Sometimes The Hardest Part Isn’t Letting Go, Rather It’s Learning To Start Over. Quote By Nicole Sobon.
12. Getting Over A Painful Situation Or Experience Is More Like Crossing Monkey Bars. You Definitely Have To Let Go At Some Point In Order To Move Forward.
13. In The Process Of Letting Go You Will Lose Many Things From The Past, But You Will Surely Find Yourself.
14. F*cking Keep Going Hard And Don’t Let Them See You, Wick.
15. You Are Free To Cry A River, But Don’t Forget To Build A Bridge And Get Over It.
16. We Keep Moving On… Opening New Doors, And Doing New Things, Because We Are Curious And That’s What Keeps Leading Us Down New Paths.
17. Don’t Be Scared To Take That Big Leap Of Faith Forward Without Hesitation, Without Once Looking Back. Simply Forget The Past And Forge Toward The Future.
18. O! many a shaft, at random sent, Finds mark the archer little meant! And also many a word, at random spoken, May soothe or wound a heart that’s broken! Quote By Walter Scott.
19. Any Situation Or Thing You Can’t Control Is Teaching You How To Simply Let Go.
20. You Can’t Change What Has Already Happened, So Don’t Waste Your Time Thinking About It. Move On, Let Go, And Get Over It.
21. Take The First Step In Faith. You Really Don’t Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step.
22. Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? Quote By Leo Buscaglia.
23. I Don’t Get Mad Anymore. I Only Accept It For What It Is And Move On.
24. All The Lessons Learned About Life So Far Can Be Summed Up In Three Words: Life Goes On.
25. To let go is to release the emotions and images, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.
26. Moving On Isn’t About Not Loving Someone Anymore And Forgetting Them. It’s About Having The Strength To Say I Still Love You, But You’re Not Worth This Pain.
27. Keeping Baggage From The Past Will Leave No Room For Happiness In The Future. Quote By Wayne L. Misner.
28. When There Is No Reason To Stay, It’s A Good Reason Enough To Go.
29. Leave Behind Whatever Brings You Down. In That Way, You’ll Find That When You Are Free, Your True Nature Comes Out.
30. When It’s Finally Over, Just Leave. Don’t Continue To Water A Dead Flower.
31. Don’t Get Mad. Don’t Get Even. Simply Do Better. Much Better. Continue To Rise Above. And Become So Engulfed In Your Own Success That You Forget It Ever Happened.
32. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
33. If Someone Wouldn’t Lift A Finger To Call You, See You, Neither Spend Time With You, Then It’s Time You Lift Your Five Fingers And Wave Them Bye.
34. Sometimes We Need To Let Go Of The Life We’ve Planned, So As To Have The Life That Is Waiting For Us.
35. You’ve Got To Alway Make A conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever “the old” means for you.
Move On Quotes For Girls.
1. When You Let Go, You Create A Space For Something Better.
2. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
3. You Could Make A Wish Or You Could Make It Happen.
4. Most Times People Come Into Your Life Only To Teach You How To Let Go.
5. Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again.
6. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
7. Sometimes Courage Can Be Defined As The Strength To Let Go Of Things That Are Already Known.
8. I think faith is highly important because you will become overwhelmed with what’s happening and you will have waves of grief, but when you turn to your faith, I believe God will give you waves of grace to get through it. Joel Osteen.
9. It’s important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to also learn from our errors and move on.
10. Life is hard… so cry me a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT!
11. We can build on failure. We can use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any part of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. Johnny Cash.
12. If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down. Quote By Amit Ray.
13. You’ve gotta know the exact time to turn over to the next page.
14. Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future. Quote By Daphne Rose Kingma.
15. Time flies and people change. You’re not always needed. There are also times to move forward and places to let go.
16. Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. Quote By Ralph Marston.
17. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. Quote By Deborah Reber.
18. The Pains Will Only Leave You, When You Let Go.
19. Letting go is simply the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that brings suffering and pain to you. Quote By Hal Tipper.
20. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday. Quote By Steve Maraboli.
21. One of the easiest ways to stay happy is by simply letting go of the things that makes you sad.
22. Nirvana means to extinguish the burning fires of the Three Poisons: greed, anger, and ignorance. This can be accomplished by letting go of dissatisfaction.
Moving On Quotes For Guys.
1. Some Guys Think Holding On Makes Them Strong, But Sometimes The Stronger Man Is The One who Lets Go.
2. There Are Sometimes Things That We Don’t Want To Happen But Have To Accept, Things We Don’t Want To Know But Have To Learn, And People We Can’t Live Without But Have To Let Go.
3. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go.
4. It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.
5. Tears shed for ones self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
6. Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.
7. Forgiveness means letting go of the past.
8. The willow which bends to the tempest, often escapes better than the oak which resists it; and so in great calamities, it sometimes happens that light and frivolous spirits recover their elasticity and presence of mind sooner than those of a loftier character. Quote By Albert Schweitzer.
9. The Entire Art Of Living Lies In A Fine Mingling Of Letting Go And Holding On.
10. The heart will break, but broken live on. Quote By Lord Byron.
11. One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. Quote by B. Nicole.
12. Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose up sides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow. Quote By Tony Schwartz.
13. The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. quote By Alyson Noel.
14. Real Freedom Can Sometimes Come By Simply Letting Go.
15. You Really Don’t Need Strength To Let Go Of Something. What You Really Need Is Understanding. Quote By Guy Finley.
16. You Can’t Read The New Chapter Of Your Life When You Keep Reading The Previous Chapters.
17. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Quote By Steve Maraboli.
18. Life moves on and so should we. Quote By Spencer Johnson.
19. Life moves forward. Even the old leaves wither, die and fall off, and the new growth extends forward into the light. Quote By Bryant McGill.
20. Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. Quote By Roy T. Bennett.
21. Broken hearts hurt but they often make you strong.
22. Let go of something old that no longer serves you to make room for something new. Quote By Roy T. Bennett.
23. Sometimes It’s Selfish To Concern Oneself With Tragedies. Quote By Rose Kennedy.