A heartfelt get well wishes can go a long way to help your ailing relative or friend recover sooner. Nothing brings great joy and a smile on someone’s face like kind words. And even though you may not be able to completely heal your sick relative or friend with your heartfelt ‘get well’ wish, at least they know that someone somewhere still cares for them – that alone is enough to ease off their tension.
Whether it’s accompanied by a flower bouquet, a plush animal, or a card; whether it’s sent to the hospital or their homes, almost every sick person appreciates Get well wishes. Sending them one lets them know that you still love, care, and miss them.
In most cases, lots of individuals know the importance of sending a get well message to their ill relative or friend, but the problem is, they don’t know how to come up with one. Should in case you fall under such a category of persons, don’t worry because we are here to guide you.
If you are confused about how to choose or compose warm wishes that you can include in a get well card or flower, or how to write a great get well wish for a quick recovery, then below is our guide. In addition to the guide below, we have provided over 300 warm get well wishes that you can use outrightly or as an inspiration to create your own unique get well message.
What Do I Write in a Get Well Card?
Writing a get well card is not really difficult even though some find it hard. How well you know the sick person will determine what you’ll write in the get well card.
All you should do is use the same language that you use when conversing face to face with the person. When they go through the get well card, they can easily imagine you in front of them saying those words.
The truth is that personalizing your get well wishes is the key. In this case, whether you send the get well card through someone else or a get well flower through a flower delivery service, the wording will still sound like you even if you didn’t mention your name.
Below are tips to help you craft out inspiring get well soon wishes for your sick family members, boss or friend.
1. Always Start With A Warm Greeting: The first step to take when you want to compose a good get well card begins with a friendly greeting. The generally accepted phrase is ‘Dear’, but if the person is your bestie or close friend then you can start with their name or anything such as ‘Hey!’.
2. Next Is Your Health Get Well Message: Your get well wishes can be in a form of personal thought quotes from people, movies or lyrics. Your message should contain the best recovery wishes that will let the ill person know you’re thinking of their well-being.
3. Your Wishes Should Be Positive: Ensure that your get well card wishes contain positive and encouraging words. Remind them how strong they are and how much you believe they will overcome the sickness.
4. Tell Them They’re Always In Your Thought: Don’t forget to let them know that you’re always thinking of them – Never skip this part.
5. Show Your Support: Finally, towards the end of your get well wishes to ensure that you ask the ill person if there’s any way you can be of help to them. You can even go ahead and mention what area you would like to be of help to them.
6. Sign Off With A Warm Goodbye: Always bid them goodbye with a warm phrase such as “Get well soon”, “Lots of love”, “Thinking of you”, “Take care of yourself”.
I hope with the guide above you can now create a heartfelt get well wishes? If you still need further ideas on what to write in a get well card or get well wishes that you want to include in a flower bouquet, then browse through some great get well soon ideas below.
Get Well Wishes
Are you searching for the best Get Better Wishes for a quick recovery? We have a huge collection of get well wishes that are effective. With our list of get well soon wishes for relative and friends, you will never run out of ideas on what to send to your ill family member or friend.
Father and Husband
- Have a great day today and don’t forget to get well soon.
- I’ve not really been myself since I heard you were sick. I just want to wish you a speedy recovery.
- Thinking of all the beautiful moments we shared. I can’t wait until you get well soon. Please, take care of yourself.
- These flowers represent my kisses and hugs to tell you I miss you and wish you were here with me and not on a hospital be. Wishing you a quick recovery.
- I hurts me to see you feel blue. So, here’s my heartfelt get well soon wish to you.
- My prayers is that you get well soon and start experiencing the joy of staying healthy once again.
- With all the prayers I’m offering on your behalf, no sickness is strong to keep you down.
- Hi dear, there’re lots of reasons why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed. If not for me, at least for the sake of your beloved wife and other members of the family – they miss you a lot. Please, feel well soon.
- During this time of your great trial, I just want you to know that you’re always in my prayers as well as my thoughts.
- If only I was a magician, I would have made you healthy again with just the wave of my wand. Please get well soon, dad.
- Now you feel under the weather, I think you should take your time to practice spiritual focus and meditation. Or you can just take your time to torment your cat. Either way, feel better soon.
- Start putting all your stuff at the hospital together: The time for you to feel better has come.
- I’ll always stand beside you, both in the good and hard times. Get well soon.
- Pain may be inevitable but suffering is optional.
- I pray for a miraculous restoration of your health at this moment! Get well soon.
- Hi honey, I just want to let you know that you’ll definitely get through this one in no time. You are not in this alone, dear. Get well soon.
- As the sun rises high above this morning, so will you rise high above every illness, and every disease.
- Sending you this get well card with lots of prayers and good wishes that you get better soon.
- You are too cute to be feeling down. I hope this heartfelt get well wish brings you great joy and a smile on that beautiful face of yours.
- It hasn’t really been easy for me since I last heard you weren’t feeling well. The reason I send you this get well wishes is to let you that you’re always in my heart and I wish you get better soon.
- Wish I had magical powers to cure you instantly; since I don’t, all I do every day is pray for you. Wishing you a quick return to health.
- Even if I’m far away from you, I’ll always pray for you; May the grace of Jesus see you through. Feel better soon.
- I just want to let you know that whatever I do, I’ll always pray for your quick recovery.
- Here’s a bouquet of beautiful red roses that I brought for you as a sign that I love you and wish that you get healthy and happy ASAP.
- Everyone is so eager to welcome you back home. So, arise and bounce back to your normal life. We’re all wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I was heartbroken to learn about your state of health. At this moment, all I can wish is that you return to health as soon as possible.
- We are all missing your joke, even though it’s not interesting to me! All I miss is your troubles. So, get well soon and come give me some.
- I sincerely miss your smile and the joy you bring into my life. Get well soon and make me happy like you used to.
- My dear friend, I pray you to find quick healing with every passing day.
- I’m sending lots of sunshine your way to brighten your day. Wishing you a quick recovery my dear friend.
- May the angels of good health locate you on that your sickbed and make you healthy once again. Get well soon dear.
- Let the blessings and my prayers for good health that is accompanying these flowers make you healthy and strong soonest. Wishing you a quick recovery.
- The vacuum your absence is creating in my life is growing wider with each passing day. Please get well soon because I’m missing your presence in my life.
- Everyone in the family has joined their hands together and has lifted their voices in prayer so that you get well soon. So, don’t worry you will definitely get well soon in no time.
- I can’t wait for you to swing back to life and also put on those your cheerful looks once again. My prayers are always with you.
Mother and Wife
- I now realize how much I really need you now that you are out of commission.
- Mum, we hope you recover quickly. We presently putting up with dad’s cooking.
- My wish is that you get well faster even before the doctors start administering treatment on you.
- This is the season when flowers are blooming and rising; it’s mother earth’s way of saying, “Get better soon.”
- You mean the world to me. I never knew a day will come when I’ll miss you this much. Get well soon honey and get back to me.
- No matter what you go through, don’t forget I’ve got your back. Wishing a quick recovery.
- Don’t be in hurry to forget that I’m always here to take good care of you. I miss you and sincerely love you.
- It pains me that I can’t be right where you are right now, but believe me you are constantly in my heart. You are my only true love. Can’t wait to see you and hear your voice. Get well soon my pretty wife.
- I wish I had the powers to take this burden away from you, then I would do that with the speed of a light. But now that I can’t, I’m praying that you get well soon.
- Mum, I know you may be presently going through a lot, but don’t forget we’re always going to be here for you. We all love you. Get well soon!
- Get better soon Mom! We’re eagerly waiting for you to come back home again. Loads of love from everyone.
- Get well Now!
- I miss having a view of your beautiful face. Get well and get back home to us soon!
- The truth is that you miss my dishes and now you’re pretending so I can make meals for you.
- Honey, don’t worry about the housework because I’ll take care of them. All I just want you to do is take care of yourself.
- I’ve been feeling bad ever since the news of your ill health came to me. I want you to know that you mean a lot to me and I believe you’ll get better in no time. Wishing you a quick journey back to health.
- Don’t worry about anything while you’re still in the hospital. We’ve got lots of good elves taking care of business. Get well soon.
- I hope those nurses ain’t offering you junks as food. Please let me know whenever you need my help. Get better soon.
- May the compassion and warmth from all those who care about you heal you sooner. I hope you get better soon so you can start doing all the stuff you love.
- I just wish I can take the pains away much faster than the nurses and doctors could. Get better soon.
- Wish you know how much I think of you during this trying times. I want you to get well soon for me! I miss you…
- It pains me to see you get stuck with that hospital meals. Wishing you a fast recovery.
- May this hugs and kisses that accompanies this get well card heal you sooner than you know. Get back to health soonest.
- You’re the bravest dad in the world, and like every other thing, these pains will pass away soon. Get better soon.
- I’ll always be here for you dad; even as we are praying for a quick recovery.
- I heard you’re not feeling fine and I’m sorry about that. I’ll come to visit you very soon dad. Get better soon.
- I’m sure you will back on your feet in no time pronto dad!
- Get better soon my pretty angel, keep fighting.
- Your level of braveness is second to none. We’re all very proud of you and can’t wait for you to get better.
- Be strong my brave friend, you’ll definitely make it through this one.
- Wish you were here with me, but until you come back, I’ll be saving all my love for you. Get Well Soon.
- I know you can actually get well soon! Just do it! Be well!!
- May your healing process be easy and fast. Feel better soon.
- Don’t forget to always take your pills; just do what the doctors say, and you’ll get better in no time!
- Tough times never last, but tough people do.
- Missing big brother a lot! Feel better soon.
- Get well soon you lazy brother of mine! Your absence has left me with more jobs than I can handle. The longer you rest at the hospital, the bigger the works I’ve got to do. Nevertheless, get better sooner and return home. I miss you.
- If I had a magic wand, I would have healed you right now as I speak and take you back home immediately. I care a lot about you and don’t wish to see you suffer. Get well quick.
- I wish each passing day makes you stronger and brings you closer to recovery.
- Look outside and you’ll see the sun, I’ve asked it come and tell you to get better quickly.
- I’ve pledged to always stand by you through this hard times, until you’re strong again. Get well soon.
- Sending you my warm wishes for you to quickly recover and experience what good health is like again.
- I urge you to never lose heart during these trying times. My prayers will always be with you. I know you’ll feel better soon.
- Get up and exercise your body because everyone is currently craving to see your cute face again. I hope you feel better soon.
- Wishing you all the best. Also, don’t forget to feel better soon my dear brother!
- I’m certain that you’ll be back in the swing in no time. Get well soon.
- I’m terrible when it comes to writing messages but I just wanted to wish you a quick recovery. Please feel better soon.
- Praying that you get better soon and to also remind you to take easy while you feel better.
- Feel better soon and come back to us because the house seems to be too quiet now that you’re not around.
- I wish these flowers contribute to making you feel better soon. Wishing you the fastest recovery ever recorded.
- Every good health begins with a happy heart. So, be glad and rejoice.
- I’m sending you a lorry load of blessings and good wishes for your quick recovery.
- I have sent you these flowers to help brighten your heart as well as your room.
- Sending you my good wishes and my heartfelt get well cheers.
- My warmest wish is that you make the speediest recovery of all time.
- Wishing you quickly relief from all your pains and aches.
- Sending you our loving thoughts for your speedy recovery.
- I’m terribly missing you and hoping that you get better ASAP.
- A get well wish to my one and only beloved dad. Thinking of you and also sending you all my love.
- I wish your recovery be painless, quick, and make you much stronger than you were.
- Wishing you so much happiness, love and the quickest recovery.
- I pray that you get enveloped by good health, heartfelt thoughts, and a fast recovery.
- Wishing you more positive thoughts and tremendous strength in this difficult time.
- I miss you so much and I’m constantly praying for your speedy recovery.
- Keep staying strong and thinking positively and you’ll feel better before you know it.
- Wishing you get back to your old version very soon.
- Wishing and praying that you become relieved from all your pains and aches.
- Sending you my loving thoughts for your quick recovery.
- Wishing you a restful recovery and hoping that you come back even stronger.
- So sorry you are feeling unwell. I’ll be visiting you constantly while you get back stronger.
- I hope you get back to 100% soonest!
- To my lovely sister… I hope you’re not acting up just to avoid washing the dishes? If you’re sincere then please get well soon because the dishes are piling up.
- Hey girl, I just want to wish you a quick recovery and to let you know you’re always in my thought. If there’s anything you want me to do for you, then let me know.
- I hope you’re not pretending to be sick so you can win my sympathy and then borrow my shoes?
- You’ll remain my best sister even though you may not be in the best state of health.
- My life seems impossible without you. Please recover fast, sis. I miss your gossips.
- Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!
- Please get well soon because I can only be nice for so long.
- Today I’m sending you good and healthy vibes. Get well soon.
- May your hospital stay be short and your recovery even shorter!
- I miss you, my partner in crime. I can’t wait for you to get well soon.
- I’m sending you a little sunshine to help brighten your day (Usually accompanied by flowers).
- I continually burn my night candles until I can see your light shine again. I love you, your sister.
- I’m sorry your sick day turns out to be as a result of actual sickness.
- You are just too lovely to be poorly treated by germs.
- I know I’m not a doctor, but my friendship healing touch is a lot better than the best medicine you can take. Get better soon my dear.
- I’ve got lots of new interesting stories to share with you. Please get well soon so I can tell all of them now it’s still fresh.
- I wish to see you acting like your normal healthy self very soon. Wishing you a fast and easy recovery. Get better soon.
- I’m sending you loads of thoughtful prayers your way. So, get ready to feel better very soon.
- Ensure that you get lots of rest so you’ll have enough strength for you to easily recover.
- I will be right here for you, for any anything you desire, and for as long as you desire it.
- All I can wish for is a restful recovery. Don’t forget we miss you a lot and can’t wait for you to come back home.
- Sister! I’m missing all your kindness as well as your sense of humour. I’m eagerly awaiting your arrival. Please get well ASAP.
- I’m sending you good and healthy wishes and thoughts for a very fast recovery.
- I’m sending you this just to let you know that you’re always in my heart. Wishing you the fastest recovery ever.
- You’re among the few strongest person I know and I believe you’ll be fighting fit as soon as possible.
- I hope you find strength in the family and friends that are around you. Let their love heal.
- It saddens my heart to hear that you are unwell. I feel sicker than you are right now. Tell me, on whose cash am I going to feed on tonight? Please, get well soon.
- I wish this message lightens your body and also let you know how much we care and think of you.
- I’m sending you sunshine that will brighten your day and my warm wishes to spur you into a super-fast recovery.
- The world is blue without you. I wish you recover soon enough so you can fill my world with light again.
- I’ve been really missing your horrible jokes, please feel better soon.
- Home has been boring without you; no because you’re so important, but because there’s no one here that I can annoy! Get well soon.
- If you don’t get well soon, then I’ll have to take over your boyfriend. If that isn’t motivational, then I don’t know what is! Get better soon!
- I hope these flowers help contribute to you feeling a lot better.
- You’re always in our heart – get better soon, bestie.
- You’ve always been a tough cookie Just like Buzz Lightyear!
- Dear friend, I hope you get better soon. Sending you lots of love.
- I was sad to find the doctors prescription not containing the most important pills of all – Your dear friend’s company! Wishing you a quick recovery!
- All I want is to see you joyful again.
- Wishing on a star that you get better soon.
- You’re so a nice person, now even the germs like you.
- Wishing you a sunny day ahead. Get well soon.
- Sending you my best wishes for your quick recovery.
- It’s time to kiss that bout of ill health goodbye! Get well soon…
- When they told me you were sick, I started laughing because I know nothing is strong enough to stop you. Get well soon, buddy.
- From the day one till date, I’ve been praying for your good health and quick recovery.
- We’re all wishing for your quick recovery and good health. Bee Well soon.
- I’m sending you a shipload of good wishes for your quick recovery.
- Your absence has created a big void in my day. Wishing you a speedy recovery my dear friend!
- I wish this flower bouquet adds cheer to your day and help you feel a lot better soon.
- I wish you get a lot better every day.
- Hope U feel better soon!
- As you walk toward getting well, I pray your guardian angels sends you more strength with each passing day.
- I came back only to hear that you were ill and in the hospital. I hope they release soon enough because I need you more than they do!
- You are a kind person and don’t deserve such pains. Nevertheless, I’m sure that happiness and good health are coming to you and they’re getting closer than you know.
- I wish you get steadier, better and stronger with each passing day.
- Feel better soon and be sure to take very good care of yourself.
- I’m seriously missing your great sense of humour. Get well soon dear.
- Keep holding on, better days are on their way.
- I hope each new day brings you a lot closer to your full recovery.
- It’s been hard for us going through each day without you. Each day while you’re still sick, I’m going to be offering a prayer of quick healing for you. And just a quick reminder; there’re lots of happy faces waiting to receive you back home. So, get well soon.
- Everything has changed since you became unwell. No one tells us a joke any more, so ensure you get well fast and come back home because everyone misses you.
- I’ve always known you’re a strong dude! So, I’m sure you’re going to pull through this one again. Get well fast.
- Missing you because I was thinking of you while praying for you to get better soon. I want to let you know that miss you but I love you most of all.
- …Ain’t no sunshine when you’re gone and only darkness when you’re away. Please get well soon and come back to this open arms of mine. I miss you a lot of honey.
- I believe we’re in this together because I’m suffering worse than what you’re going through. For me, there’s nothing as worst as staying away from you! So, get well quickly.
- I wish I had the power to take away your discomfort. Nevertheless, I’ll be praying for you as well cheering you to a quick recovery.
- We’re all longing for the day that you will come back home. Your absence is really hurting me as well as many other people, so I’m asking you to get well soon and come back to me.
- Today I’m sending you well wishes, care, prayers, love and every good energy that will help bring you back to 100% health as soon as possible. Missing you loads.
- Fondly thinking of you and wishing you recover quickly.
- I’m eagerly waiting to see you because I miss you loads! Get healthy soon!
- Just like Liverpool “You Are Not Alone”. Through it all, we all are going to be right here by your side.
- Just a quick note to inform you that you’re always in my heart and prayers. I hope you get better soon.
- Believe you can, and you are halfway there.
- The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity — the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.”: Ralph Bircher.
- I wish you feel better soon so you can continue bringing delight and brightness into our world.
- I wish this message informs you of how much we cherish and care about you. Hoping that you get back on your feet soon.
- I hope this flower that I sent to you adds a little ray of sunshine to your day and cheers you till you feel better soon enough.
- Recuperation doesn’t just happen at one goal. So, don’t rush yourself, take enough rest and I’m sure you’ll spring back to complete health in no time.
- I’m sending you this get well wishes with the hope they bring a genuine smile to your face, joy in your heart and health to your body.
- The office has been as quiet as a graveyard. The people are missing their favourite boss, please get well soon sir.
- Instalife hasn’t been the same since you so distance now. All everyone wishes for is that you get better quickly. Hope to see you soon Boss of the salary raise.
- I never knew a day will come when work will be this boring! We’re eagerly waiting for you to come back. Please get well soon, boss of the team ‘top dog’.
- You’re a strong nut, and I know you can win like always. Get better quick our greek boss.
- I’m certain that you’ll win because even at the office, all you do is Win-Win. I hope you regain those sparks again soon enough.
- We’re always going to be here to fight this fight together; through the storm or whatever whether. I know together, we can always win – You thought us that, boss.
- Everyone at the office is sending you their hugs, love and care. We’re all wishing you get back to good health soon. Take care of yourself and get well soon, Performance pundit.
- I know you ain’t feeling yourself right now, but that will be over soon. Can’t wait to see the Management main man take upon his role again.
- All I wish is to see that amazing smile again on your cute face. Get better soon our dearly beloved time terrorist.
- Recovering takes time, patience, and sometimes everything you’ve got. I know you’ll be fine soon.
- Take your time to rest because I want you to get as good as you can be, if not even better.
- I wish you get well soon and if you want anything, all you have to do is ask me and I’ll be there for you.
- All our prayers at the office are for you to make a quick recovery. We’re certain that God wouldn’t let us down.
- I hope this get well card brightens your day and fill your heart with so much joy. Get well soon enough my dear boss.
- I’ve been there and I know that being ill is not fun at all! I hope you get well soon.
- I hope this day renews your strength like an eagle and brings you much joy than you can handle. Feel better soon.
- All I wish is that your stay at the hospital be short and your recovery be quick.
- Our deepest prayers and thoughts are always with you as you recover fully.
- My words may mean nothing but I hope they let you know much I love and care for you. Get well soon my darling.
- I hope today gets you a lot closer to good health and make you recover faster than a vampire.
- I’m sending you good healthy vibes your way and hoping you recover quickly.
- I wish to completely take away all your pain. So, I’m sending you all my love. Get well soon!
- You’re my patient and I am Florence Nightingale. And together, we’ll get through this!
- I’ve always known you for breaking the rules. I know you can easily break the record of the fastest recovery. Get well soon boss.
Get Well Wishes After Surgery
After a post-surgery, you must send your positive get well wishes to that co-worker, friend, or relative who just completed surgery. whether you want a get well wishes for someone who just completed a heart surgery, shoulder, knee, or even a breast, etc. We’ve got just the right words for them.
Get Well Wishes After A Successful Surgery
- After your successful surgery, I can’t wish for anything more than for you to get well soon. I miss you and wish to see you home soon.
- I wish a short, smooth, and sweet ride to recovery. But if you prefer a long and cruisy recovery, then it’s still fine!
- I know you may not be feeling too good now, but I’m happy the surgery went smoothly. And, I know you are going to fully get well soon and enjoy good health for many years to come.
- I hope you are quickly recovering from your recent surgery. I just want to wish you a quick and complete recovery as well as good health and happiness for many more years to come.
- I’m sending you a little angel your way to shower you with love and care… And to get you well soon!
- I’ve always known you were strong and brave, and I’m so happy the heart surgery was successful. Keep staying strong and feel completely better soon.
- Best wishes for a speedy recovery. And, I hope you get back to the office soon enough! I miss you…
- I know how it feels to get laid up after going through surgery. But I know you are going to get back stronger than you ever were. Feel better soon.
- Normally, I don’t expect it to be easy for you coming back home so soon because of those pretty nurses at the hospital. But, I know you’re a disciplined man, and I know you’ll get well soon and back home even sooner.
- Your mother told me that your recovery is currently going well. I want to urge you to keep up the good fight. This illness doesn’t have an idea of who it’s messing with!
- We’re all waiting with joy on our faces to welcome you back home. We miss you a lot and we’re thankful that the surgery was successfully carried out. Get well soon and get back home sooner.
- All I can wish for is that you get back to your normal healthy self soon. Wishing you all the best as you begin your journey to a complete recovery.
- Sending good wishes and happy thoughts your way that will enable you to feel better immediately the operation is over. I hope you get well soon.
- You’ve always inspired everyone with your bravery, and I’m surprised on how you also bravely dealt with your surgery. I know you’ll get well soon in no time.
- All our prayers and wishes are that you speedily recover from your surgery. And, I know you’ll be back to full health in less than no time.
Things Not to Write In A Get Well Card
- While writing a get well soon wishes, try not to be too spiritually incline. Don’t use any sentence or phrase more than ‘I’ll always pray for you’ or ‘You’ll always be in my prayer’, except in a situation where either the person is religious.
- Don’t use strange words to impress your ill relative or friend. Just write just your get well wish the way you would have said it if you had seen the sick people face to face.
- Don’t use negative words. You aim to boost their morale to recover quickly and not break their spirit.
Summary On Get Well Wishes
Creating a good get well wishes that will accompany your get well card or get well flower bouquet may not be easy, but once you know the sick person’s character, then you can take it from there.
The ill person’s character will determine the nature of your get well wish, whether it should be a humorous, faith-filled or the conventional get well soon wish. For instance, if I want to cheer my grandma on her way to recovery, then a scripture quote should be able to boost her morale.
All you have to do is have a fair knowledge of the ill person, then find any of the get well wishes that best suits the person’s character and the situation. Luckily, we have provided ample get well soon wishes above, and you’ll definitely find one that is proper for your unwell relative or friend.
Other Resources For ‘Get Well Wishes’
Find other great get well resources below. You may consider them more entertaining and enjoyable than what you find on this page.
Get Well Quotes:
If you’re searching for inspiring quotes that can motivate your ill friend or family member to recover quickly then you can some of the best get well Soon quotes here. Some of the quotes are from renowned word leaders, movies actors, and other world figures.
Funny Feel Better Wishes:
They said laughter is the best medicine. Maybe you can start the healing process by sending some of this funny get well wishes. It will help crack their ripes as well as drift their mind off being unwell.
Get Well Poems:
Sometimes you have to be the odd one if you want to be number one. You can try doing something away from the usual pattern. Poems are another great way of showing how much you love, care and miss someone. Find loads of great get well poems here. You can send them alongside a flower bouquet or just write them in a get well card; whichever feels better.
Get Well Prayers:
For religious fanatics, for grandma or those who you share the same faith; sending them a prayer to recover quickly can be another clever way to let them know they’re always in your heart. You’ll find lots of prayers for encouragement, strength, hope, and comfort in this their trying times.