Get Well Messages and quotes are wishes, loving and caring thoughts that you send to your sick relatives or friends as you wait for their recovery.
If you are searching for the best collection of Get Well Messages, wishes, poems or quotes, then look no further because they’ve been amply provided on this page.
- 1 Get Well Soon Wishes and Messages
- 2 Top 200 Get Well Wishes.
- 3 Funny Get Well Soon Wishes And Quotes
- 4 Get Well Soon Quotes You Can Add to A Get Well Card.
- 5 Other Get Well Messages
- 6 10 Things to Say in a Get Well Card
- 7 5 Things to Avoid Writing in a Get Well Card
- 8 What to Write in a Great Get Well Card
- 8.1 1). Always Start With A Warm Greeting
- 8.2 2). Show How Much You Love Them
- 8.3 3). Write Some Get Well Soon Wishes
- 8.4 4). In Your Get Well Card, Send Get Well Prayers to Religious People
- 8.5 5). Let Them Know They Are In Your Thought
- 8.6 6). Borrow Some Get Well Quotes
- 8.7 7). Offer To Help
- 8.8 8). Use A Warm Closing To Check Out
- 9 Get Well Soon Text Messages Ideas
- 10 Examples Of ‘Get Well Messages & Wishes’
- 10.1 Get Well Messages Examples
- 10.2 Get Well Messages For Father and Child Examples
- 10.3 Get Well Soon Message For Mother and Wife Examples
- 10.4 Get Well Wishes Examples
- 10.5 Get Well Prayers Examples
- 10.6 Funny Get Well Examples
- 10.7 Examples Of Get Well Messages For Brother, Friends & Loved Ones
- 10.8 Get Well Soon Quotes Examples
- 10.9 Get Well Soon Love Poems
- 11 30 Amazing Get Well Poems For Him Or Her.
- 12 Other Resources To Find Get Well Messages
- 13 Hope You’re Feeling Better Messages to Show you Care.
- 14 Get Well Soon Messages after Surgery.
- 15 Get Well Soon Messages For A Pets.
Get Well Soon Wishes and Messages
If you truly love someone, then when they are sick, all you wish the most is for them to recover quickly. And, even though you may not be able to speed up their recovery, their thoughts are always in your heart.
Nevertheless, keeping your get well thoughts in your heart doesn’t let them know how much you think of them. It’s always good you let your sick loved ones know that you still think and care about them. The best way to achieve this is by sending your unwell loved ones either a gift, a warm get well wishes in a card or a get well text message.
If you are short of ideas on what to say to your relative or friend who is unwell, or what to write to them in a get well card; then below is the best get well soon wishes and get well messages idea.
Funny Get Well Soon Wishes And Quotes
There’s an adage which says “Laughter is the best medicine.” These old sayings were gotten from the Holy Bible; Proverbs 17: 22 King James Version which says “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”
You can decide to put a smile on the face of your unwell relative or friend by sending them a funny get well wishes as well as quotes. I believe a funny get well soon messages and wishes will help make the healing process a lot easier.
You can also share some of the Get well soon quotes on Twitter, Facebook or your WhatsApp status if you prefer that medium.
Without any further ados, below are the best funny get well soon wishes and quotes that will definitely put a smile on your ill relative or friend’s face.
Other Get Well Messages
If the standard gets well wishes and messages provided above don’t feel enough, then you can see other alternatives get well messages below.
Other get well resources that you can add to your get well soon card, messages or gift include; Get Well Soon Messages After Surgery, Get Well Jokes, Get Well Gift Ideas, Get Well Flowers, Get Well Soon Prayers (Usually for Christians), Get Well Soon Messages for a Pet, Get Well Soon Poems, and more Get Well Soon Text Messages.
Our collection of other get well resources can be used to make your get well soon card more interesting. We know coming up with these things can sometimes be challenging that’s why we’ve provided lots of other idle ‘Get Well’ resources. You can use any of our resources as an idea to create your own unique get well message, or you can just copy it outrightly.
All you have to do is carefully choose any of the get well message that best suits a particular situation. For instance, if the sick person is a Christian, then you might just want to send them a Get Well Soon Prayers. But, if the affected person happens to be your dog or cat, then you can choose a Get Well Soon Messages for Pet. Use the same method to find other get well msgs idle to a particular situation.
Below is a collection other get well resources that you can use to wish your relative and friends a speedy recovery. Let him or her know that their well being is essential to you with the heartwarming prayers and get well quotes & wishes below:
10 Things to Say in a Get Well Card
If you are not sure of what to write in a get well card or the best words to use in expressing how much your unwell relative or friend means to you, then below are some things you can say in a get well soon card.
- Wishing you a quick and full recovery.
- My earnest prayer and thoughts are for you to get better soon.
- Many caring and loving thoughts are with you as you recover.
- You are one tough cookie! And, I know you’ll pull through this one.
- All I ask for God now is a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
- Thinking of you and hoping you feel brighter soon.
- Sending you nothing but good vibes only. Feel better soon.
- I pray you become healthy and happy again!
- I can’t wait to see you again. Please get well soon and come back to me.
- If you need anything, always remember that I’m here for you. Get well soonest.
5 Things to Avoid Writing in a Get Well Card
Words, when spoken can not be unsaid. Thus, they leave in the hearts of those who it was targeted to. This is one of the reasons you need to be careful of what you say when composing a great get well card. Below are What NOT to say in a Get Well Card to avoid creating a worse feeling far from what you intended.
- Avoid sentences like “Maybe it’s God’s plan” and “everything happens for a reason”. These are not words a sick person may want to hear and most people may find it offensive.
- Try not to be or act too religiously in your get well card except the person is one in which you share the same faith with, and you also think the person may appreciate it.
- Their an adage that says “Simplicity, is the highest sophistication”. So, instead of trying to complicate things, just try to keep the Get Well message as normal as you would if you were to see the person face to face.
- Avoid being negative in your get well soon message. Staying positive with encouraging words has proven to be the best.
- One of the words you should avoid in your get well soon card is “Death”. That word can incite fear in the heart of the unwell. The purpose of sending them a get well card is to give them hope and not incite fear.
What to Write in a Great Get Well Card
Are you wondering how to Compose A Great Get Well Wish or what to write in a get well card? Don’t worry, we are going to give you a rundown of things that will help you compose an inspiring get well wish.
They will also help you compose and send a thoughtful message that will let the sick person know that they are constantly in your thought. Below are the following steps on how to create a great get well soon wish for your get well soon card.
1). Always Start With A Warm Greeting
Never forget to start your get well soon sentiment with a warm greeting. First of all, you have to consider your close tier with the ill person in question and also the circumstances at hand before deciding on the kind of warm greeting to use. Nevertheless, “Dear” happens to be the safest standby, but the closer you are to the person, the warmer the greeting.
2). Show How Much You Love Them
The next thing you should consider doing in a get well message is expressing your love for the sick person. This is especially better when you have a close relationship with the person. You can even consider adding witty sentences that can bring a smile on their faces and brighten their whole being. Composing a funny Get Well message can be a little difficult especially when you don’t have a sense of humour; but here are some funny get well soon message idea.
3). Write Some Get Well Soon Wishes
If you want to help your relative or friend heal faster using a get well card, then always start the message with a few well-wishes usually specific to what they are going through. There’s a popular proverb that says, “When all is lost, hope is the only thing that remains.” Therefore ensure that you add some positive words of encouragement that can give them hope.
4). In Your Get Well Card, Send Get Well Prayers to Religious People
If the person you want to send a get well card is religious, then you can consider sending them a get well prayer, especially if you share the same faith (religion) with the recipient. Just knowing that they are in your prayers can serve as a big encouragement to the recipient.
5). Let Them Know They Are In Your Thought
Let your ill relative or friend know that they’re always in your heart and you’re also thinking about them. Passionate and comforting words can do the trick and also go a long way to let them know that you still think of them. And, what more can be better than knowing that someone still loves and cares for you even in your trying times.
6). Borrow Some Get Well Quotes
You can also use some get well quotes in your get well card. After all, no one is going to call 911 because you borrowed a few quotes to send as an encouragement to an ill friend or relative. Some inspiring quotes from renowned authors can serve in times like these.
7). Offer To Help
It shouldn’t just end at being empathetic, you should also consider being supportive in any way you can. Don’t forget that they may do the same for you if they were in your shoes. For instance, your friend was involved in a car accident, where he or she got some of his/her bones broken and can’t properly carry out normal activities, then you can offer to help.
You can offer to help with the dishes, laundry, offering childcare, preparing meals (Not tasteless meals!), or anything that you think you can do. So, while empathizing with your sick friends or relative, don’t forget to also offer your support and ensure that you keep to your promises to help.
8). Use A Warm Closing To Check Out
Just as you started with a warm greeting, if you want to sign off, also use a warm closing. Some of the warm messages to close your get well card with can include “please, come back sooner”, “Wishing you a quick recovery”, “get well soon”, “thinking of you”, “My loving thoughts are always with you as you recover”. Those are some of the best ways to wrap up your get well card.
Get Well Soon Text Messages Ideas
It’s usually hard for most people figuring out what to write in a get well card. They are caught up in the middle of a decision whether to write a funny get well message, a touching get well wishes or picking a quote that is entirely not in their own words.
If that’s your case this moment, then don’t worry as we provide you with lots of get well ideas. They are presented in the form of wishes quotes, poems, and messages. With the list of our get well soon ideas provided below, you will never be stuck for what to write or say to your sick relative or friend.
Examples Of ‘Get Well Messages & Wishes’
Below are some of the get well soon messages, wishes, quotes and get well prayers. Feel free to use them as an idea to create a unique get well wish in your own voice, or you can use them outrightly for free.
Get Well Messages Examples
- Wishing you a fast recovery.
- I know soon enough you’ll be feeling better.
- I’m sending you lots of kisses and hugs, they’ll start healing you before your medicine does.
- I’m sending you this get well card with the hope it cheers you up. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Sorry, you are going through these pains now. Don’t worry, in no time you’ll be back on your feet.
- My prayers and thoughts are for you to feel better quickly.
- I know you are a strong dude and will definitely fight back. Get well soon.
- Missing you a lot and can’t wait to see you. Get well.
- Sending you lots of kisses and hugs your way. I hope you feel your old self soon.
- I’m sure you’ll pull through this one soon and will be back on your feet in no time.
Get Well Messages For Father and Child Examples
- You’re constantly in my thoughts. If there’s anything you want me to do for you, please notify me.
- I hope you’re not pretending to be unwell so I can lend you some money?
- I miss my partner in crime. Please get well soon.
- Life is impossible without you. I miss you every day.
- Currently wishing on a star you’ll get better soonest.
- All I wish is to see you smile again!
- Don’t stop fighting back, and recover speedily.
- You’ll remain the best dad ever! even though you’re currently not in the best health.
- This pain will pass soon and I know you can withstand it because you’re the bravest man I’ve ever seen. Get well quickly.
- It saddens me to hear you were sick dad. I will visit you soon. Much love sir.
- Every day I miss seeing your beautiful face. Get Well Soon so we can all be happy to see you again.
Get Well Soon Message For Mother and Wife Examples
- Be strong my love. I’m still saving all my love for you. Get well soon my pretty wife.
- I’m so jealous! I can’t stand to share my wife with germs. Wishing you a quick recovery.
- I hope you see what being too attractive can cause! Now even the germs love you! Get well soon mummy.
- Honey, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to come and see you, but I want you to know that you’re right here in my heart. I miss your meals. Please recover speedily.
- You will never know what you have until you lose it. Now I realize how much I need you.
- No matter how sick you’re, don’t forget I’m always here to take good care of you. Get well soonest.
- Mum, you mean so much to everyone. I hope you feel better very soon.
- I know you’re going through a lot at the time being, but I want you to know that I’ve got your back. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I love you, sweet.
- Dear mum, I pray you to recover quickly because eating dad’s meal is one of the hardest time for all of us here at home.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery mum! We hope to see home soon. Much love from your fam.
Get Well Wishes Examples
- Here are my warmest wishes and hope of a speedy recovery.
- Sending good vibes and health your away.
- May your recovery be short and your hospital stay is shorter.
- We’re eagerly anticipating your return. We miss your sense of humour and kindness. Get well soon.
- I want you to know that we’re all thinking of you so much this period and we hope and wish for a restful recovery.
- It hurts me to see you suffer. I wish I can take these pains away even before the doctors could. Get well soon honey.
- Sending some healthy vibes your direction and wishing you recover quickly.
- I promise to take care of the laundry only if you take care of yourself. Wishing you a fast recovery.
- The good thing is that the sickness you currently have is not half as strong as you are. I strongly believe, in no time, you’ll make a full recovery. Get well soon.
- Sending you lots of sunshine to brighten your spirit as well as your day. I wish you get well soon.
Get Well Prayers Examples
- My prayers are with you.
- My peace I leave with you. John 14:27
- God cares and hears us when we pray. I’ll always be praying for you.
- Every time I go on my knees, my only request is for God to speedily heal you. I wish you a fast recovery.
- I hope and wish that each day finds you stronger and full of happiness. Remain Blessed.
- There’s only one authentic medicine that doctors don’t usually prescribe; prayer. But don’t stress yourself because I’ll be sending you ample of healthy prayer dose.
- Call upon Me, and I will answer you. Jeremiah 33:3
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I’ll be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14
- Don’t forget that the Lord has promised to take away sickness from among us. (Exodus 15:26) He’s always faithful to all His word.
- “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD” ~ Jeremiah 30:17
Funny Get Well Examples
- Please get whale soon.
- I’m sorry you’re currently eating hospital food.
- You’re obviously an attention seeker! Get well soon!
- I hope you are not faking this so I can wash the dishes for you!
- People who think laughter is the best medicine obviously have never had morphine. Get well soon.
- I just don’t want to come to the hospital for the second time. Please, get well soon.
- An apple a day will keep ANYONE away but only if throw it hard enough. Guess you didn’t throw it hard enough. Wishing you a quick recovery.
- Please get well soon – I can only be nice for so long.
- Sometimes I get jealous of you. You are so likeable that even viruses and bacterias have also fallen for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery anyway.
- Try not to think of it as a hospital stay. You can think of it like as a special spa package which includes regular health check-up, meals, and an excuse to eat chocolate.
- Whether you’re sick or not, we’re still going to share the work anyway. While I take care of the housework, you’ll have to take care of yourself. Please get well soon.
Examples Of Get Well Messages For Brother, Friends & Loved Ones
- Sending all my rapid healing wishes and love to the best friend in the world who turns out to be my brother. Wishing you swing back to life soonest.
- I wish you get better soon pretty one. I Love you a whole bunch.
- You’re just too adorable to be treated poorly by this germs!
- I’ll always be here for you, and for anything you desire, for as long as you need it. Get well bestie.
- So sorry that your sick day is as a result of an actual sickness!
- Get well NOW! I’m sick of missing you…
- Let this kisses cure you of all your illness.
- If you can make it through the night there’s a brighter day. All you have to do is hold on. Get well soon.
- Get well soon beloved! We are happily waiting for your quick return.
- I didn’t know you were this important to me, not until now that I miss you so much. Please get well soon because I’ve been doing the dishes alone.
Get Well Soon Quotes Examples
- This too shall pass.” -Persian Sufi Poets
- Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
- Most things usually seem impossible until it’s done.
- Opportunity usually lies in the middle of every difficulty.
- The world is full of suffering, but it’s also full of the overcoming of the sufferings.
- I’m going to face today with faith that everything is going to get better.
- Hardships is often used to gets ordinary people prepared for an extraordinary destiny.
- I know things will get better. And even though it may be stormy at the moment, it will never rain forever.
Get Well Soon Love Poems
Change, move, dead clock, that this fresh day
May break with dazzling light to these sick eyes.
Burn, glare, old sun, so long unseen,
That time may find its sound again, and cleanse
Whatever it is that a wound remembers
After the healing ends.
– Weldon Kees
Other Resources To Find Get Well Messages