When it comes to beauty, there are lots of places in the world that are exceptionally beautiful. Some of the most beautiful places on earth are naturally endowed and graciously composed. Below is a list of the top 10 most beautiful places on earth.
10. The Great Blue Hole, Belize
Great Blue Hole, Belize is among the topmost beautiful places on earth to visit.
It is positioned near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km from the mainland of Belize City. This hole has a circular shape of over 300m across and 108m deep.
The Great Blue Hole is a very huge submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize.
Why You Should Visit Great Blue Hole
- The great blue hole is 125 meters deep and 300 meters wide. It’s almost circular in shape.
- The great blue hole is a natural underwater sinkhole situated 70 km away from the mainland of Belize. It’s the most popular dive destination in the country
- This sinkhole is best known for its deep blue color, caused by the presence of white carbonate sand as well as the transparency of water
- It’s a world-class destination for scuba diving
- Formed during the ice age by the melting of huge ice blocks and the opening of a dry cave
- The wall of Great blue hole is home to some amazing marine species which includes the reef shark, giant groupers, and nurse shark.