Are you looking forward to studying in Canada with less money? If yes is your answer then you are in the right place. This article would provide you with information on the top cheapest university to study in Canada for international students.
Why should you study in Canada?
There are so many reasons why you should consider studying in Canada. Here are some benefits;
1. Firstly, you should know that Canada is a land of many opportunities. No wonder, it is the choice of many international students.
2. Canada is one of the best countries in the world to live in.
3. There is a chance that you may become a permanent citizen of one of the best countries in the world; Canada.
4. Canada is a multicultural country. This simply means that whatever country you are from or whatever your traditions are, it will be respected. Canada is a democratic country that protects the rights of people.
5. There is also the possibility of getting a good job in Canada after graduation.
6. Canada offers quality health care at a low cost.
7. Students in Canada have the opportunity to work while they study. This gives them the privilege to gain work experience and also manage their finances.
8. There are so many scholarship opportunities for international students in Canada.
9. Canadian universities offer degrees that are recognized worldwide or internationally.
Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
These are the cheapest universities in Canada for international students. You can copy the university name and search for them on google.
1. University of the People
2. Bradon University
3. Universite de Saint-Boniface
4. University of Guelph
5. Canadian Mennonite University
6. University of Montreal
7. Memorial University of Newfoundland
8. Simon Fraser University
9. University of Calgary
10. University of Saskatchewan
11. University of Regina
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake an Undergraduate Study Program
The following Universities are the cheapest universities in Canada to undertake an undergraduate study program;
|University||Average Tuition fee|
|University of the People||Tuition-Free|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
|University of Montreal||$15, 019|
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake a Master’s Degree Study Program
|University||Average Tuition Fees|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$3, 222|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
Cost of Living in Canada for Students
The cost of living in Canada is very affordable when compared with other countries. The cost of living in Canada varies according to the location of the university in Canada. However, the Canadian government requires that all international students must provide proof of having up to $10, 000 CAD on top of tuition. This proof would be submitted during your study permit application.
International students are expected to be able to cover their tuition fees and have an additional $10, 000 to meet other expenses. However, you may need more than that.
How to Study for Free in Canada?
Yes, it is possible to study for free in Canada. There are so many scholarships available in Canada for undergraduates and graduate international students. These scholarships in Canada are offered by the Canadian government and other higher institutions to help international students like you gain quality education free of charge.